Create Account

ligma 3/31
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2019, 11:50 PM by crutch.)

[Image: QU65O7D.png]
[Image: 696l7sZ.png]

@Buster
@me
@"luketd"

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Sig 1: 7/10 - I really like the background on this one, it fits really well with the rest of the sig. The player render looks really nice, I think just moving him down a touch could make it look a bit better as almost all of his helmet is cut off. I think the two different fonts don't work well together as the "oliver" part really stands out, try making the more simple text smaller next time as it might help the other text stand out more and the simpler text to blend in better.

Sig 2: 7/10: Pretty simple looking background and effects, but I like the clean look of it, the text looks pretty good although it is a bit hard to read, I think in this case the double text on 'thomason' could be replaced with just plain white text for a cleaner looker, or possibly just making the current text a bit thicker could work as well. Good job on both of these, they're really nice!

TOTAL: 700K + 700K = 1.4M

[Image: grayhd.gif]

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]