Create Account

SMJHL Transactions

Withdraw my first 500k für Worldclass Training SMJHL

Updated

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “Only God knows who will go through....” --- Reporter: “It’s hard to ask him.” --- Zlatan: “You’re talking to him.”

Withdrawing 500k for Training!

P.S Could my banker change my player name as it is now Teodors Cukurs not Herberts Cukurs. Thank you!

Updated

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

500k for training

Updated

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2047498

Withdraw 500k for competition 2 please.

Updated

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

500k for training

Updated

Doubt is a dream killer

2 Mio SMJHL Equipment Vaughn Pads and Gloves

Updated

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “Only God knows who will go through....” --- Reporter: “It’s hard to ask him.” --- Zlatan: “You’re talking to him.”

Withdrawing 2M (1.5 for gloves, 500K for training)

Denied. <a href='index.php?showuser=2421' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>SuckItPhaneuf</a> You don't have the funds to do all of this. You're allowed to go into the negative $1.5 million. You're already 500k in the red. I'm sure you have money coming, but it hasn't been deposited into your account yet. Once its in there, then you can spend it. Go yell at your GMs to see where your cash is. Sorry bruh.

Withdrawing 500K for training.

Updated

-500K weekly training

Updated

500k train

Updated

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

500k train

Updated

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Nathan Russett withdrawing $500k for training

$4 million - $500k = $3.5 million

Updated

500k training
Updated

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Oct 7 2016, 09:45 PM
Withdraw 3.5 million.

Purchase  CCM CL 500 Gloves: $1.5M
GRAF PK 7700 Skates : $1.0M
Bauer Shoulder Pads: $1.0M

NOTE: I do not have 3.5 million dollars right now, but I have incoming money from an ungraded article of 3300 words. Where I will be making around 7.6 million (since I get double bonus because it is my first article)
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=72411

I will be able to payout my equipment once my article is graded.

[b]<a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Samee</a> Repost this once the money is in your account and you can pay for it. Thanks.
[/b]
Repost I have the money

Updated

500K training

Updated