Create Account

SMJHL Transactions

$500k for training

Updated

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

$500k for training (Tim Elliot). Changed my username but can't edit player page.

Enjoy your free training

Renegades  raiders  Finland

$500k for training, doing the full $500k for 3 TPE one this week, so I should still have $400k left over from last week's new player free $500k.

If I'm understanding this correctly, I am now at -$500k bank balance?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2459' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>No Goals All Assists</a> Updated and yes, you're 500k negative balance.

500K for training

Leaving this to RIOT banker

Quote:Originally posted by SparkyOG@Dec 6 2016, 02:49 AM
500K for training
Post in the Riot transactions if you want that to work

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Dec 6 2016, 11:01 AM

Post in the Riot transactions if you want that to work

Aiight

I just posted an article that should net me $1.9M

I'd like to withdraw $1.5M right now for Training and Equipment

Updated

CCM RBZ Speedburner 1M

CCM CL 500 1.5M

CCM Tacks 1M

CCM Shoulder Pads 500k

total 4M for eqiupment

Updated

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

Edit: thanks for the help JKortesi81 and prettyburn

In the rookie thread it was said we could claim for articles that are going to be graded, sorry if that's not correct.

5.6m Tommy Salami Article (2.3m for length x 2(4.6m) for first article + 1m SMJHL draft bonus)

CCM RBZ Speedburner: $1.0M

CCM CL 500: $1.5M

GRAF PK 7700 : $1.0M

Bauer Shoulder Pads: $1.0M

World Class Workout: 500k

1+1.5+1+1+.5 = 5million

<a href='index.php?showuser=2468' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>TommySalami</a>, usually you have to wait until the article is officially graded and dropped into your account for a withdrawal of this amount to be allowed to go through. I didn't see if we were being sawft on the rules due to the influx of people. Sooooo <a href='index.php?showuser=1159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>prettyburn</a>, can this be approved or must we wait?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>JKortesi81</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2468' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>TommySalami</a> you do have to wait until the article has been posted in the bank for it to count, unfortunately. That said, I trust he has it coming if you want to let it go one time as an exception.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>prettyburn</a>, i'm letting it go then, only because you got the song from Frozen stuck in my head. You're all set <a href='index.php?showuser=2468' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>TommySalami</a>!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

500k for training!
Updated

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

We're allowed to go negative up to 1.5mil, yes?

I'll take 500k for training, which puts me at negative 400k until articles get graded.

Yeah. Make some damn money now. Updated.

500k training

Updated

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Withdraw 500k for training

Updated

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Withdraw 500k Free training

Updated

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

500k free training

Updated