Create Account

Season 42 Interested Prospect Thread

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Jax Aittokallio - Center

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
I'mma be Nathan MacKinnon. Skate the puck forward, have it on my stick, maintain possession. I drive the play, shoot the puck and get it going.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
Does that count time on here? I don't usually consider it "free" per say but, ya know. A lot.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
I work a ton, looking to move out with the girlfriend in the somewhat near future but we'll see. A lot going on in my life at this point. Otherwise, enjoy card games, board games and have a ton of those. I have an Xbox One that I haven't turned on in two weeks due to being too busy here. I try to get along with everyone though.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)
24. Well, and a half. But 24.

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
Yes, it's on my phone and laptop and I'm on it constantly. And when I'm on it on the laptop, my girlfriend Kayla tends to like to read along on weekends and sometimes chime in as well, so you may hear from her once in a while if she likes you.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
I plan to make a well-rounded player who largely is responsible both ways and can control/drive possession, making his teammates better.

8. Please post your favorite meme
Ugh, I don't even know. We'll get there.

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Sure. I'm happy to talk to anybody, and I'm curious about this whole Anchorage thing. Plus, you're first overall and I tend to be in conversations near that pick so, we'll see. Jason went 1st.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Messages In This Thread
Season 42 Interested Prospect Thread - by ml002 - 06-28-2018, 07:01 PM
RE: Season 42 Interested Prospect Thread - by JayWhy - 06-28-2018, 11:00 PM
RE: Season 42 Interested Prospect Thread - by TMI - 07-06-2018, 04:34 PM