Create Account

S42 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

1. Welcome to the league! What is your player's name and position?1. Welcome to the league! What is your player's name and position?
Jonatan Back, D
2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?
I'm looking for a fun experience, success in the win column, and I want to develop my player for the SHL.
3. What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?
I am a mobile defensive D-man with some puckhandling ability also, while most people go for the flashy plays I keep it simple and effective. And I won't be a PIM machine either.
4. How important is playing time to you for your rookie season?
Playing time is important to me because I want to develop. But I also want to earn my playing time, and I don't expect to be given it without earning it.
5. What is more important to you: winning or an active locker room?
I'd say an active locker room is probably more important because without it how can you win? You have to have guys coming together and having chemistry to have success.
6. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I'm a Sabres fan that has never been to Buffalo. I was born in California and currently live in Minnesota
7. What is your favorite NHL team and player?
Sabres/Penguins favorite team. I like Casey Mittelstadt, Jack Eichel, and Marc-Andre Fleury.
8. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how interested in becoming a Halifax Raider are you?
10! I'd love to be a Raider.
9. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how active do you plan on being?
8/10. I can probably get on most days if not every day.

[Image: Yxj0Dhu.png] [Image: rEUdjqj.png]
Sweden Jonatan Bäck | Defense Sweden

Messages In This Thread
RE: S42 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - by Daddydonkers - 07-06-2018, 12:44 AM