Create Account

S42 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

1. Welcome to the league! What is your player's name and position?
Hi and thanks, I'm Pierre Laroche-Durocher, a solid stay-at-home defenseman

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?
Fun. Also helping me understand the game, get better, win some games and cups, and launch my career to the SHL. But mostly fun.

3. What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?
You won't be whelmed. Either I'll get hooked and become the sturdiest defenseman ever, overwhelming your expectations, or I won't be hooked and slowely let myself go until I've clearly underwhelmed.

4. How important is playing time to you for your rookie season?
Playing = Milestones = TPE so I definitely would like to play, but I don't play a style that usually makes one a first-pairing D and I don't aspire to that. Being the best bottom pairing defenseman is more like what I aim for.

5. What is more important to you: winning or an active locker room?
[Image: s4eamxv.jpg]

6. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I just bought a mandolin and it's fucking awesome. Also I know more about GoT than anyone in here. Also I can sing Rap God. I'm the most interesting guy I know really so I could go on and on

7. What is your favorite NHL team and player?
Habs. FML.
Andrei Markov was the best, made everyone he played with better (hi Komisarek). Josh Gorges also was incredibly dedicated when he played with the Habs so I loved him for that. And Francis Bouillon because once he one-punch K.O.'ed Darcy Tucker and I friggin loved it.

8. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how interested in becoming a Halifax Raider are you?
Yes

9. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how active do you plan on being?
It's going to change depending on the time of the year, but I hope to never go under 5 (tho I don't think I'll ever go over 8)

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S42 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - by JURT - 07-07-2018, 08:04 PM