Create Account

S42 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

1. Welcome to the league! What is your player's name and position?

Rex Kirkby. Two way right handed D.

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?

Past/current state of the team is not important to me. I want a team with an active locker room that is looking to build towards success.

3. What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?

It's a Reddit draft so it looks like there is a lot of us. Living in the UK might give me the edge in taking the piss.

4. How important is playing time to you for your rookie season?

like in any sport, you need to play to get better but I am going to earn my place. 

5. What is more important to you: winning or an active locker room?

Active locker room

6. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?

I've spent about half my life in New Zealand and half in the U.K. With an extended stop in Canada in the middle.

7. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

Canucks, Kevin Bieksa.

8. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how interested in becoming a Halifax Raider are you?

I don't know much about any of the teams really. I'm interested in anyone who will take me and being part of an active team.

9. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how active do you plan on being?

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S42 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - by Acsolap - 07-08-2018, 04:02 AM