Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Tampering Punishment
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2019, 06:00 PM by JumpierPegasus.)

To Whom it May Concern,

Hey guys I can't really keep up because I'm at work, could we slow our rolls please until my day here is over?

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,

JP
Stupid Idiot
(281) 330-8004

This communication is for use by the intended recipient only and contains information that may be confidential, proprietary or legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, read, retransmit, disseminate or take any action in reliance upon it. Please notify the sender by return e-mail that you have received it in error and immediately delete the entire communication, including any attachments. Please send us by fax any message containing deadlines as incoming e-mail communications are not screened for response deadlines. In addition, this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment or an acceptance of a contract offer, which must be in writing and signed on behalf of the Company. We do not encrypt and cannot ensure the confidentiality or integrity of e-mail communications. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of the sender’s contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minnesota Chiefs Tampering Punishment - by JumpierPegasus - 05-29-2019, 06:00 PM