Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Tampering Punishment

05-30-2019, 01:13 AMWinter is Coming Wrote:
05-30-2019, 01:02 AMMike Izzy Wrote: Not necessarily though... not everyone is going to log in knowing there’s 350 shitstorm posts about you, even if he does apologize right now that’s not going to stop the 800 L’s he’s about to get in these posts. He may have realize he messed up and took a few days off to clear his head. Aside from what just happened he’s been a active and engaged member and a recreate with a long history on the site so he may come back and face the situation when this dies down.. but sometimes a site of vitriol thrown at you is not worth reading...
Oh, I'm not doubting he may return, but as of now, he's yet to return, and I certainly hope that we didn't lose an active member over what I'm sure was an honest mistake on his part.
How was this a mistake lmao

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minnesota Chiefs Tampering Punishment - by kit - 05-30-2019, 02:00 AM