Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2020, 11:04 PM by hockeyiscool.)

Where to begin? 

Might as well start with the beginning and try and keep it brief.

@sve7en thank you for stumbling into this weirdly great place and encouraging us to join as well.  

@Faelax @Cobbenstein @AgentSmith630  @7 Thank you for tolerating my obscure randomness, and growing together without you guys I don't know how I would have gotten through this year. 

@FuzzSHL @trella  Thank you for fostering the Carolina Locker room full of mythology while always encouraging class and respect above all else.

@TheDangaZone @slothfacekilla @ACapitalChicago  I have nothing but love for you guys. You each bring something completely special to the Carolina Locker room/the league and I'm blessed to get to interact with you all on a daily basis. 

@Ace A key piece in something special and always a great person to talk to. I'll always be grateful for the games we've played so far. I hope you're having a great holiday with the family. I'm glad to still see you involved in the league, It wouldn't be the same without you.

@MegaSkuci @bordon23 @peej2189 @Bongo @Zaitsev @Nobody  With an insanely large S54 class thank you for trusting the process, keeping spirits high even though we had a rough first season you all kept the locker room light and a fun place to be and I'm thankful for that.

@kenvald @LairdButler thank you for being key pieces in our S54 4-star cup win. The two of you immediately found your place in the locker room and I had a blast being on the same team with both of you although it was brief.  

@overdoo @Mazatt  Y'all 'ready know how great the two of you are. I'm excited to see what the future holds for both of you.

@Fitted2106 @PremierBromanov Part of the Carolina-Tampa cross-over. You guys are amazing and I'm lucky to have you guys. We'll need to meet up and get a beer or something. 

@MCP_ the mastermind of the whole operation. The true hipster of blowing it up. You had foresight to realize your team was not built for the FHM era and instead created two immediate cup champions. Supplying crucial assets to cup winners. 

@trella I need to thank you for going 0-50. It's a historic feat that will never be replicated. I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to being the Tampa Co 

@Rangerjase @Rankle @FlappyGiraffe @Muford @peej2189 @MyLittleHexx @rum_ham @Jorec @TomHanks @Matty7478 @Jericson @Pythonic  @Wearingabear @W19eaver @ddrector @ThisSeemsFishy @LimJahey You all are great people and I'm thrilled to be on this journey together! CHOMP CHOMP!!

@Dextaria we haven't interacted too much outside of the world LR, but thank you for being the person pushing me to earn and not miss a beat.

There are a ton more people I could shout out and thank that are pinnacles of this community people like badwolf, luke, nour, spartangibbles, hotdog, drunkenteddy, RCD etc....This community doesn't work without you guys. I can't thank you all enough for the work that you've done.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by hockeyiscool - 12-21-2020, 01:13 AM