Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2020, 12:29 AM by Dextaria.)

There's honestly so many people I'd love to mention.

First, @Moreorless89. You have been the best bud I've had since joining the sim league. From the first day we got drafted to the Whalers to when you got drafted to Toronto North Stars (steal of the draft might I add), the Luffy-Sato connection has been going strong. P.S. Luffy Richard > Monkey D. Luffy.

Then, there is the Vancouver squad. It's hard to tag every single one of you since you've all come and gone as the seasons went by, and now we're all on separate teams, but @Skeleton Party, @mee, @Pythonic, @Kraagenskul, @kenvald, @Kyamprac, @FleshBagSoup, @MN_Moosey, @Arkz, and so many more I'd like to shootout for making the Vancouver locker room a great place to be, especially for my first sim league. I couldn't have asked for a better set of guys to be my teammates. This is not even mentioning the alumni like @Otrebor13, @MCP_, @Inf1d3l, @Nokazoa, @efiug, and @SecondSucks22 who still stick around and are great people to talk to, and learn more about the sim league. Plus, Tucci has been killing it with his streams and Jax is great to talk to in Mill's stream. I love having you all in the locker room. Last but not least for the Whalers, there's the management team in @dmills3 who gave it his all as GM and I'm happy left on a Four Star Cup win, @boom who was my teammate and now GM doing an amazing job managing everything, and @"luketd" who got me into the management team in my first season!

As for the North Stars, there's @jeffie43 who I remember so clearly welcoming me warmly while I was still a bit hesitant about meeting a new team. I could say he's the one that got me started with Steam and gaming haha. Btw, I still have that Google Drive that you made me! I really appreciated it and I even used an overlay in the Vancouver Whalers Championship Banner! Then, there is @ml002 who took a chance on me, a first-gen player that tbh had barely talked to the North Stars leading up to the draft. I was completely blown away during that day and a little nervous as well, but I'm super grateful for that chance. The North Stars are like my family now and I can't see myself anywhere else. There's also a couple two players that I'd like to shoutout in @UrsinZ and @Carpy48 because they are always there when I'm winding down for the day as a West Coaster. Lastly, there's the rest of the team who as I said before, is a part of my SHL family. @Rich, I love your knowledge and podcast (sorry I haven't been to one live as of late!). @Mika_Kandinsky and @gurbs, the old guard that stuck around for the rebuild. @honkerrs and @notoriousTRON, your banter between each other is hilarious and brightens my day everytime I see it. @CptSquall, my next door neighbour basically! Let's get a drink sometime haha. And last but not least our prospects in @Tylar, @SFresh3, @juniped, and @mdubz, as well as @Tayjay, @Massive Coiler, and @charlieconway our latest addition! (I still remember our Pro/Am submission!). Every single one of you have been great and I love you all!

I'm kind of running out of time here (doing this close to the deadline lol), but there are honestly so many more people that I'd love to mention like the SHN/SJHN, SHL GMs and the SMJHL GMs, and of course the budget team. Just know that if I ever had the chance to chat and talk to any single one of you, you have left a mark. Everyone I've talked to in the SHL have been nothing less than amazing and I can't wait to meet more of you soon!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Dextaria - 12-21-2020, 01:19 AM