Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2020, 06:53 PM by charlieconway.)

@Gwdjohnson
I've seen you as one of the most important members of this site ever since joining, which might seem strange since you were in junior when I started. But I remember well you giving me advice on my build and what to emphasize back when Anchorage had their draft combine. I hope people out there don't take the memes too seriously, because I'd hate to see you considered anything but a wonderful person to have around.

@Muerto, @roastpuff, @reid, @StadiumGambler
I'm still sorry in a way for leaving the Jets, especially since it was me that asked out, but I can't thank you enough for the things you've said and the time we spent in Jets management. Kez especially: the way you approached the whole situation was very kind and understanding, and I can't thank you enough for keeping me in the loop at the end. I want to see nothing but good things for all of you in the future.

@hhh81
I believe the SMJHL All-Star Committee was my first job on the site, and you made it a treat to participate in. You were a great committee head, and whoever replaces me will find out in short order that you do your job well.

@Gwdjohnson, @Kalakar, @Otrebor13, @Nokazoa, @Briedaqueduc, @5ympathies, @RotticusScott, @Naosu, @Ferda, @DrunkenTeddy, @Huck24, @Weretarantula, @Ace, @Snoopdogg, @Gumbaman, @jeffie43
The Team Canada locker room has been the biggest stable influence in my SHL experience. It has seen up and downs in activity, but the core members have always been there to talk about the league and other things. I know I added a few names there that technically aren't with Team Canada anymore, but I appreciate your time with Canada anyway, and I understand your reasons for leaving. As great as it is to have a great team full of high-TPE players, Canada is more lucky to have such a great group of people in its LR.

@Carpy48, @Mika_Kandinsky, @Massive Coiler, @UrsinZ, @gurbs, @CptSquall, @notoriousTRON, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @Rich, @ml002, @Tayjay, @Moreorless89, @honkerrs, @Dextaria, @Tylar, @SFresh3, @juniped
The Toronto North Stars locker room has been so incredibly welcoming, I have to thank you all. Not once have I been made to feel out of place, and I know it can be difficult to have someone new come in to a set group. You've done well in making me feel at home, and I thank you for it. I'm excited to spend time with you all more as the seasons go on.

@CementHands, @Citizen of Adraa, @Flareon
Flareon and CoA, you gave me an introduction to the site that really showed me how positive an experience it could be. I'm glad I was drafted by Halifax, and I'm also glad to have spent my junior days with you, Krash. You've turned into a great part of the league, and I'm blown away by the passion you've shown in taking on leadership roles wherever you go.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by charlieconway - 12-21-2020, 08:44 AM