Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 11:10 AM by Jumbobone19.)

@LordBirdman - The guy who recruited me and drafted me in Colorado. I owe alot of where I am because of him and the great things that he does. Thanks man

@Fluw & @lespoils I miss your faces. I miss playing with you guys already. The interaction with these guys started me on the path of being super active in LR. Good luck to both of you on the SHL careers. Ill see you soon.

@DELIRIVM - I am excited to be on the line with this guy (S56 SMJHL MVP) in BAP. I look forward to hopefully many years wreaking havoc together.

@wumaduce- Just a great dude. Thoroughly enjoy talking with him and I hope to see him back soon.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Jumbobone19 - 12-21-2020, 10:46 AM