Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 11:09 AM by Mr. Finland.)

@Rangerjase Thank you for being so good friend to me. I really appreciate that you're ready to help me whenever I need to. Also Nash is super cute!
@"Awesomecakes" Thank you for bring so much happy content to our LR. Molly and Rilo is so cute and they always make me smile!
@Mediocre_Fred Thank you for our great discussions about US Army Chain of command etc. It was very informative.
@Mutedfaith Thank you for being so helpful and support to me, even I have thought times sometime. I appreciate.
@Halkohol Great friend at LR. Even you're swede, I don't hate you and you might be first swede who I don't hate lol.
@reid Thank you for your help at all time.
@Segi It's honor to be part of Switzerland team. Thank you also accepting me part of the Switzerland Management team.
@TheSparkyDee Thank you for bringing good content to our LR. It is fun to know you and you're the another animal lover with me, bro!
@Fantobens I really love your Ted and George content, they are so cute!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to you all mates! :dogekek:

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Mr. Finland - 12-21-2020, 10:55 AM