Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

@LordBirdman - you are really cool dude and I'm thankful that I can talk with you sometimes. You are always trying to help and I am really grateful that I can message you. You we're only person on this entire forum who believed me when nobody else did. Thank you!

@WannabeFinn - thanks for choosing me in the draft when nobody else did. I know it was risky for you, but I hope you are not regreting it. I am happy to play for Buffalo Stampede.

@vbottas17 - you don't remember me, but in far S27 you drafted me and helped me to understand this league. You gave me a shot to be co-GM in my second season and we won Four Star Cup with Halifax Raiders. That was sick! Hope you're doing well.

@Loganjj21 - thanks for chatting me sometimes. It helps aswell. I like how you are making rhymes and music in general. You have bright future. Don't lose it.

@Tomen - thanks for believing me too. I guess @WannabeFinn is one who made you believe me, but I am glad and happy to play for Stampede. And we're doing great!

@Kalakar - thank you for great simming last season. Enjoyed all of your simmed games I watched. We don't talk or anything else, but I just wanted to say thanks for great games you did for us.

Maybe I forgot someone, so sorry. But I hope everyone is doing well and is safe! Thanks to everyone who's helping and puting in good energy to get through these hard times.

Stars Stars Stars

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by st4rface - 12-21-2020, 11:20 AM