Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

shiiiiiiiit this league is full of phenomenal people.

from the very beginning in the S55 server @DELIRIVM and I started a friendly rivalry that now has us playing on the same team (starting next season) and it's been fun.  I've enjoyed that both of us keep up the HoF talk a ton so thank you.

also thank you to @Katth and @Naosu for not only drafting me, but also letting me get involved and help in the Kelowna LR.  I really am having a ton of fun in there and will miss being in the J next season.

there's also last season's entire rookie class in Kelowna, all of y'all are a ton of fun and last season has been the highlight of my SHL career so far working with all of you.  @Titan @leafs1997 @Roamus @linsangeles @AnnaH @Jayrome 

I'm not gonna give everyone a writeup, but just running down a list of thank you's @JR95 @RedCapeDiver @Zoone16 @AgentSmith630 @BadWolf @kikish18 @sve7en @mastersheep and I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple more.  Each one of y'all have been part of why I enjoy this league for one reason or another so thank you.

Last and definitely the least @hughesab I appreciate you my guy, my favorite question from the pod was definitely when we got to have a few moments and just appreciate each other.  You've been a great friend for years now and I appreciate you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by trashae - 12-22-2020, 01:45 AM