Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

mannnn this shoulda really been a regular PT.

There's a lot of people I can say nice things about in this league so  I am sorry if you don't come up in this, there's just too many of you.

@Zoone16 when I talk about some of my closest friends, it's hard not to mention zoone in the same breath. He's been such a major part of both my sim and real life since I've been on the platoon and I couldn't thank him more for being the upstanding, honest and genuine person he has been.

@Citizen of Adraa Thanks for putting up with my nonsense just about every single day. We don't live anywhere near each other but much like zoone you've been more than just an online presence and I truly hope we can maintain this friendship even when the SHL becomes a thing of the past for us, if that ever happens.

@mastersheep @Jumbobone19 @DELIRIVM @MN_Moosey @Bongo @GeckoeyGecko @Cobbenstein @suavemente @Glyc @Your Mothers Favorite Goalie @CementHands @Thelastheraclid @Loganjj21 @trashae @Wasty @Kraagenskul @Andy @Snuffalupagus @Serpe x 13

I don't even know where to start with my BAP squad.. You guys have been nothing short of amazing. Every single day I find myself thankful for being surrounded by such a great group of people. I know it hasn't been the easiest of times lately and I can't thank you guys enough for sticking it out through thick and thin. Your dedication and perseverance is the reason we will pull through these difficult seasons and come out stronger than ever. I know I don't say it a lot, but you guys mean the world to me, seriously.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by JR95 - 12-22-2020, 12:14 PM