Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

I was on the brink of losing my fucking mind until I came back to the site. Wasn't sure how involved I'd be or how long I'd stick around but these are a few people who have kept me here, and I can't thank them enough.

Scarecrows
@Capt_Blitzkrieg You were the person who brought me into St. Louis as a scout before taking the reign of GM. Can't thank you enough for that! You're undoubtedly one of the nicest guys on the site and one of my favorite people in the SHL! You do a great job representing the 'crows

@Nictox I was honestly about to abandon my player until I officially got signed into STL as a DFA. The locker room you built was amazing and kept me engaged. Thanks for helping out so much, even after you moved on to the big leagues! You're the best, old man!

@Rancidbudgie Can't wait to see how Antonescu does in the big leagues next year! I hope you get a shot at GMing in the J or the big leagues eventually. You're a great leader in the STL locker room and I think you'd be amazing at running a team!

@Jericson I think you're one of the most underrated people in the SHL. People you share a locker room definitely know that you're one of the coolest people on the site. Thanks for being a great captain in STL! Can't wait to tear up the blue line with you in TBB next year!

@Loganjj21 You're a good dude. Thanks for sharing your art with us in the locker room! I'm excited to see how Logo does in BAP

Barracuda
@trella @hockeyiscool It's insane how much the locker room has developed in just a few seasons. You guys have knocked it out of the park in every draft. You guys have no idea how pumped I am to make the jump next season! You guys are awesome! Thanks for bringing me into TB

@PremierBromanov You are honestly one of the most dedicated members of the site that I know. I love the effort you put into media, as well as the effort you put into making the locker room awesome! Before I got drafted, people told me I'd love playing in TBB because I'd get to play with you, they were right. You are the face of the Cudas IMO

@Fitted2106 Thanks for up-repping me on the site for the most mundane posts, it makes me look a lot more popular than I am. Thanks for keeping the locker room bumping and being a stud FHM guru!

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by rum_ham - 12-22-2020, 04:04 PM