Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

In general I want to thank everyone on the Platoon for being such an excellent group of people. The last year has been so hard but having everyone in the locker room be there has been vital to my mental health. I am truly blessed to be a part of the team.

More specifically I want to thank @JR95 When I joined the site about 2 years ago I was engaged but not super vocal on the site or discord because of living on the other side of the world from everyone. JR drafted me and was super understanding of me not jumping in discord often and when I did show up was always super friendly. Eventually I had the time to be more active in discord and the rest is history. JR is a huge reason why I am still here and why I am so ride or die for the Platoon.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Thelastheraclid - 12-24-2020, 06:51 AM