Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

I'd like to throw all of my love at my s47 dogs and my Edmonton foxes (fox?).
Hotdog is a hard worker for the site, making running the PT department and his own franchise, all while making time to stay active in every discord and on the forum. big props to him. He's a funny bastard, too.
Corey Kennedy is another hard worker. The Mad lad ran the site for a handful of seasons. He was always considerate and helpful when dealing with Carpy and myself.
Carpy has been great to work with in the graphics department. A lot [all] of my slack has been picked up while I've been moving and taking on extra work in the real world (the real simulation).

Keygan and Tommy run a great franchise with a fun locker room and a competitive team. getting to watch these guys bring in players and personalities like Nokazoa, Smatt (and all of his multies), Snoop, J41, Stennett. Even more impressive was coming into a locker room filled with hall of fame players/personalities like Karl, James Truong, Trella, Muford, and ER

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Julio Tokolosh - 12-24-2020, 03:25 PM