Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

I would like to take this time to say I appreciate my whole updating team. You guys rock and have been absolutely killing it

@SFresh3 @mastersheep @Snoopdogg @Nhamlet @Grum @KC15 @peej2189 @traphag @Mazatt @Zomp @JT3 @trashae @Toast @leafs1997 @raymond3000 @littleb @bdu754 @Rangerjase @CrazyMojito

Luv you guys <3

I'd also like to say I really appreciate @BadWolf. She has been extremely helpful to me while I have been figuring out how to be the head updater

I would like to give a huge shoutout to @Kalakar for shipping me Quebec maple syrup, what a good guy.

I also cannot forget @teztify for being an incredible dude. I always love our chats.

@juke deserves mad praise for being an awesome guy love playing games with you.

All of Buffalo deserves a lot of praise to @WannabeFinn has created a phenomenal lr. @Tomen @fishy @Faelax @Evok @TnlAstatine @ByrdeMan

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Zombiewolf - 12-25-2020, 02:31 PM