Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

I want to send greetings to @Jearim and @Nokazoa. Not a secret that the start to his ongoing year was a tough one, I for one started to wonder whether we would be able to make it into the playoffs, but Jearim and Nokazoa with their general manager abilities and overall influence managed to calm down doubting Thomases like myself.

Nevada has steadily been climbing the standings after the rocky start, which further shows that Jearim and Nokazoa are Top-12 general manager duos in SMJHL. In my eyes, they have been in the Top-12 for the last two and half seasons, but getting that recognition takes time sometimes.

When we win the championship this year, when you walk to the middle of the ice while holding the cup, when you ask from the audience if they are entertained? I promise to be the first one to yell: yes!

Battleborn

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by jRuutu - 12-26-2020, 05:46 AM