Create Account

HAM Punishment and Ruling on Draftee Signings

08-20-2021, 06:39 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
08-20-2021, 06:24 PMKeygan Wrote: I believe wholeheartedly that head office should be allowed to post their conclusion prior to head office stepping in, as I think they are going to eat a lot of flak for something they had nothing to do with.

HO originally was going to let all 3 go to bidding. While I'm sure people would love to see Hamilton lose 3 1st round picks due to negligence, it is absolutely not what the rule was meant for. I feel partially responsible for not pointing that out in Tommy's rule overview/clarification. The whole point is to stop GMs from abusing a loophole that allowed them to keep players rights without spending cap.

True, but what it was "meant for" and "how it is stated" are different. Saying the rule doesn't apply because it's not convenient for the situation is a really bad look imo

Messages In This Thread
RE: HAM Punishment and Ruling on Draftee Signings - by Inf1d3l - 08-20-2021, 06:41 PM