Create Account

HAM Punishment and Ruling on Draftee Signings

08-20-2021, 06:39 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
08-20-2021, 06:24 PMKeygan Wrote: I believe wholeheartedly that head office should be allowed to post their conclusion prior to head office stepping in, as I think they are going to eat a lot of flak for something they had nothing to do with.

HO originally was going to let all 3 go to bidding. While I'm sure people would love to see Hamilton lose 3 1st round picks due to negligence, it is absolutely not what the rule was meant for. I feel partially responsible for not pointing that out in Tommy's rule overview/clarification. The whole point is to stop GMs from abusing a loophole that allowed them to keep players rights without spending cap.

So instead we see them with a slap on the wrist due to HO incompetence

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Messages In This Thread
RE: HAM Punishment and Ruling on Draftee Signings - by Count Chocula - 08-20-2021, 11:43 PM