Create Account

HAM Punishment and Ruling on Draftee Signings

08-20-2021, 11:35 PMfishy Wrote:
08-20-2021, 11:25 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: It also doesnt help that the only other active owner came in here with a fuck you attitude

I’m not saying the decision isn’t infallible, I’m just saying if you’ve interacted w Teddy at all you know he’s not the type of individual to let personal biases influence an owners decision. Again, I also don’t think it was the right severity of punishment, but to come in here and say shit like Mr Steelhawk himself had to come save his team and shit is just plain dumb.

Regarding Leafs response, That’s also not exactly a Teddy issue, and I think JYs response to Leafs was well put and well said and I, like everyone else, look forward to his response.
Oh i should clarify, i love teddy to a fault, he knows it,  and i fully believe he could do no wrong. My statement is mostly regarding the way the owners are being viewed as a whole rn

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: HAM Punishment and Ruling on Draftee Signings - by SecondSucks22 - 08-20-2021, 11:45 PM