Create Account

Winnipeg Aurora + Rangerjase Punishment
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2021, 12:26 PM by Sean.)

I have some thoughts to give as there has been some good discussion in here.

HO is an ever-changing entity. Myself, hhh and rangerjase were not involved in the Toronto decision from a few seasons ago. I myself was very against the decision in the comments and felt like there could have been a better solution reached. If I joined HO because I want to see change but am held back by the decisions of those who came before me, how can we expect the league to change and grow?

We are currently working on becoming more lenient to GMs. Being a GM in this league used to be a privilege that was fought over, now it seems like a chore to a lot of people. Sadly for MTL, the punishment was set in stone as per the rulebook. There is nothing in the rulebook regarding this situation with Ace so we have room to be more lenient. As long as I'm in HO, I'll be fighting for the removal of auto-firing strikes/probation and hopefully we can get that approved and into the rulebook. I believe it limits our ability to run the league. It's not difficult to tell when a GM has become too incompetent to run their team. Punishment is not an effective deterrent in the real world so I'm not sure why we'd expect it to be in our sim league.

I can give you reasons for HOs laziness but I think we should take responsibility for that. We need to do a better job communicating and frankly getting things from the discussion phase to the action phase. I Personally take responsibility for that as I am now a leader within the group. Frankly, Luke did a lot that went under the radar and it's everyones job in HO to pick up the slack.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Messages In This Thread
Winnipeg Aurora + Rangerjase Punishment - by nour - 11-04-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Winnipeg Aurora + Rangerjase Punishment - by Sean - 11-04-2021, 12:24 PM