Create Account

Winnipeg Aurora + Rangerjase Punishment
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2021, 01:24 PM by sve7en.)

11-05-2021, 01:01 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: I mean, I believe that we lack GM applications simply because how many spots have opened lately compared to the times before. I think that part of the issue is, normally people that wanted to GM had to fight for a relatively small ammount of space because the turnover in SHL wasn't that amazing, and now that it sped up dramatically, the people that couldn't get in 10-15 seasons back are most likely not active enough to care, and anyone within the window from that time until now is very likely already in line or got a job they wanted. People willing to GM are a fairly slowly regenerating resource, and we have been going wild about it lately.

So isn't this the same issue? High turnover to me seems like it's an issue with wanting to do the job but it not being beneficial to them to do it anymore.

I agree with the resource concept. I've said for a while now it's not hard to see the league has consumed that resource at an unsustainable rate. That consumption comes from the demands placed on the people.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Messages In This Thread
Winnipeg Aurora + Rangerjase Punishment - by nour - 11-04-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Winnipeg Aurora + Rangerjase Punishment - by sve7en - 11-05-2021, 01:20 PM