Create Account

WHY I WON'T CREATE A NEW PLAYER AFTER THIS ONE

12-17-2021, 01:21 PMbrickwall35 Wrote:
12-17-2021, 11:12 AMLordBirdman Wrote: This is a major issue to me that no one seems to really care about.  Spending 8 months in the J and 2 years to get to your prime in the SHL is asinine.
You cannot simultaneously have a league in which you quickly get to the top AND have a league that has good turnover and careers that aren't super long. Either you have a quick career where you're good immediately, or you have a long career that is slowly built up. The two are mutually exclusive.

That's just not true. At all.

In other leagues, you can very much have a couple of seasons in the minors and 6/7/8 seasons in the majors, which is a "long career" and there's a great turnover because of it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHY I WON'T CREATE A NEW PLAYER AFTER THIS ONE - by Opera_Phantom - 12-17-2021, 01:49 PM