Create Account

WHY I WON'T CREATE A NEW PLAYER AFTER THIS ONE

12-16-2021, 10:55 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I'm sorry but with context this just sounds like someone upset because they didn't get their way. Nour, Tommy and the rest of HO absolutely care about the league and the users in it. They spend all of their free time trying to improve it. Even with the current regression system you get 2 years with your player.

Again I'm sorry this is how you feel but it's bizarre to me that you feel this way. Maybe it's a lack of appreciation for just how much work these people do for us to keep the league running.

Funny enough though, toxicity is far better than it used to be. That's barely even up for debate, we've weeded out a lot of extremely toxic people.

Is this where I'm supposed to say, "bring back gorlab"? I remember that being the slogan back in the day. Smile

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHY I WON'T CREATE A NEW PLAYER AFTER THIS ONE - by SabresFan - 12-17-2021, 04:28 PM