Create Account

S59 Draft in Review a few season later (2x I hope?)
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2022, 11:01 AM by Raven.)

02-13-2022, 05:15 AMvisceralpotamus Wrote: 6 . Toronto North Stars (syndicate -> Panthers -> Stars ) - Ryuuji Kawashima @Raven

TPE Rank: # 7 Overall, #4 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Scored 15 (!) goals in their rookie season, had a dip in their sophomore, and got back to their sniper ways with 14 goals this season.

Toronto’s 3rd pick is the first one to still be a part of their team. Ryuuji had the top TPE spot locked down for the first few seasons, but a few late surges from Sven amongst others have seen them “fall” to just outside the top 5, within striking distance of the top spot. Toronto absolutely makes up for their miss at two overall with a top top earner, and one with almost 40 mil in the bank, so I do not expect them to drop off at all. A real value getting a player of this calibre at 6th overall.

Thanks, this made me realise I hadn't bought coaching yet this season lol!

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: S59 Draft in Review a few season later (2x I hope?) - by Raven - 02-22-2022, 11:01 AM