Create Account

Another leagues perspective: How the VHL is trying to fix its meta problem

03-09-2022, 10:13 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
03-09-2022, 09:49 AMPatty Wrote: I have to imagine their solution is partly possible due to their update portal.  Minimizing players and updaters actually having to deal with / calculate the ratios.

I know the people in charge have a looooot on their plate in this league, but I have been wondering for a while now why we aren't more interested in pursuing a similar solution to help automate our updating process. Maybe we could even get access to their system and apply it to our own purposes.
We'd obviously like an update portal, last I remember hearing integrating it with the bank was a compilation.  For a while the Index was top priority and past few seasons it's been the Card site taking a lot of those guys time.  @DrunkenTeddy would be the guy to ask honestly.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another leagues perspective: How the VHL is trying to fix its meta problem - by Patty - 03-09-2022, 10:20 AM