Create Account

Another leagues perspective: How the VHL is trying to fix its meta problem

03-09-2022, 10:18 AMPatty Wrote:
03-09-2022, 10:04 AMGCool Wrote: But they aren't added into the sim until a new whole number is hit -- so that could be easily automated in the updating tools, no?

Not really the point, not like we can do that kind of thing, just wanted to ask. I really like this idea. Despite it appearing a little complicated on the surface, it's way better than picking a new game to play.
You're probably right about the updating side of it.  A little complicated feels like an understatement.  I saw in the thread VHL has had this idea floating around in some form for like 3 years?  Our scale being 1-20, our "meta" being more complicated than max this, don't touch that.  Also makes it a not really 1 to 1 thing.  It's an idea worth thinking about though.

I'll concede it might be more than a little complicated. But most of the complications don't really have to ... face new players? That is, I can be recruited freshly into VHL and learn to understand these hybrid attributes and how they affect my player, and I'd receive the same (if not more, honestly) level of enjoyment?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another leagues perspective: How the VHL is trying to fix its meta problem - by GCool - 03-09-2022, 10:35 AM