S65 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

- Player Name: Alisters Vismanis

- Position: LW

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): CaptainCrazy#8809

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 20+

- Is water wet? Yes

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? I want to have a good playing time and a friendly locker room!

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? A long and successful career as a junior player.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Yes, that would actually be pretty nice for a rookie.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? No, but Kelowna was my first player's Justs Sirmais team.

- How do you feel about walruses? I like their teeth.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Latvia beating Canada in world championships 2021 in Riga.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Watching tennis a lot.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Jana Egle "Dzimšanas Diena". It's a great story book about many real life problems.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Winning titles and having a successful career.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Pikachu because it's cool.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Offensive forward who can score goals and give assists.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Yorkshire terrier because I would be able to sleep all day long and do nothing.

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S65 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by CaptainCrazy - 05-04-2022, 11:17 AM