Create Account

EDM Trades - Thoughts from an Old GM

As a former Blizzard player, I’ll give my thoughts on this situation. HFFO is clearly building the team in his own image, and now has the draft capital to continue his plan. I know it’s hard to see former teammates get moved (It is never easy to get traded.) But, this should not be criticized as an error, but as a new direction in Edmonton. I have full faith in what HFFO has planned, and I believe that Edmonton will be a force to reckon with in 5-6 seasons from now. But for now, they’ll be in a rebuild. And for those who cannot handle it should probably take a break from the site. HFFO had his vision panned out, but he also considered not shedding the core and trying his luck, but in my opinion, he took the safe move out. This is just my opinion, so feel free to state your’s. If anyone wishes to speak to someone, my DM’s are open if you wish.

God bless you friends.

-Valor

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Messages In This Thread
EDM Trades - Thoughts from an Old GM - by boom - 06-19-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: EDM Trades - Thoughts from an Old GM - by JNH - 06-20-2022, 12:02 AM
RE: EDM Trades - Thoughts from an Old GM - by ValorX77 - 06-20-2022, 12:36 AM