Create Account

How much do you enjoy the SHL right now?

05-18-2023, 09:30 AMAcsolap Wrote: Parity comes down to GMs. There's about 4 shl GM's I'd entrust my player to if I wasn't a GM. We've seen multiple GM's in recent seasons give up max retention on contracts for little more than a pittance. For me a lot of teams lack detailed planning or direction or quite simply lose patience and scupper their long term success for a short term all or nothing gamble. There's ultimately no silver bullet for this issue outside of people learning from their mistakes which is about as likely as me winning the euromillions.

It's tough for me, I definitely think parity is a big part of the issue, but it also feels like it has been discussed to death already. I'd probably have a bunch of counter arguments or additions to what you just said, but both your and my points have been made so many times already, everyone seems to be aware of the problems and HO treats the issuet seriously and has tried lots of things, yet we aren't really much closer to a solution.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much do you enjoy the SHL right now? - by RomanesEuntDomus - 05-18-2023, 09:33 AM