Create Account

How much do you enjoy the SHL right now?

The one consistent thing that makes me stick around every week is grading graphics probably. Some weeks we have nothing to grade, but otherwise it's been pretty consistent since I took over that department head job in late 2019. Otherwise the forum itself hasn't been that interesting for a while, I have to agree with eni there. You just go there for your weekly tasks typically and that's it. What really keeps me around are the people (you know who you are).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much do you enjoy the SHL right now? - by Carpy48 - 05-19-2023, 01:35 AM