Create Account

How much do you enjoy the SHL right now?
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2023, 07:00 AM by RomanesEuntDomus. Edited 1 time in total.)

05-19-2023, 04:32 AMsoevil Wrote: I don’t have much to add to what you have put into your original post, but what I can say is as a user who registered on 4-23 is that it took almost a month to feel any sort of excitement. To be honest, if I weren’t already an active ISFL user I probably would’ve forgot all about the league because there just wasn’t shit to do.

Yeah that's another issue that I think is flying a bit under the radar. There is a lot of downtime these days, ironically because our seasons are running so smooth and efficiently now compared to in the past. Obviously people with jobs need time in the off-season to not burn out, but with regular seasons just a few weeks long now, everyone who doesn't go deep in the playoffs or isn't even on a team yet, will essentially have no games going on for more than 50% of the time.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much do you enjoy the SHL right now? - by RomanesEuntDomus - 05-19-2023, 06:30 AM