Create Account

How much do you enjoy the SHL right now?
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2023, 12:52 PM by Frenchie. Edited 1 time in total.)

05-19-2023, 11:07 AMluke Wrote: It’s gotten to the point of like, there are about 350-375 people on the site. There is enough dedicated people to keep it running, but they get stretched thin, and can’t do all the extra stuff.
I don't want a pity party, but I seriously considered taking a break this week because of this, and i'm not even the most stretched out in this league. I can't even begin to think how crazy it gets for some people. I say that with as much compassion and understanding, but although jobs are optional and you shouldn't feel mandated to do them, I feel there's a general sense of complacency in letting a handful of nut jobs like myself hold this whole show together with chewing gum and chicken wire. A lot of departments need help.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much do you enjoy the SHL right now? - by Frenchie - 05-19-2023, 12:51 PM