Create Account

How much do you enjoy the SHL right now?

05-20-2023, 01:33 AMNJBadApple Wrote: I'll tell you what I don't mean first; I'm not insinuating that you put a monetary value on TPE.  What I am saying, is that the way people think now vs 10 years ago is vastly different.  Someone nowadays might not be willing to put in the grind for a super high-end player like they were back in the early days of SHL.  Instant (or faster) gratification is more appealing to the newer players, so it's just something to keep in mind.  Businesses evolve over time, to keep up with current trends and psyche of their consumer base.  Just saying that it might be prudent to take the same initiative here, to maintain the steady growth you've seen over the past couple of years.
i'll be honest maybe its because im ESL i dont really understand what you are trying to say, are you saying you want to make tpe easier to earn for faster gratification? or are you saying you want the tpe scale to be changed so that its easier or costs less to increase attributes?

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much do you enjoy the SHL right now? - by aleks - 05-20-2023, 02:10 AM