Create Account

How much do you enjoy the SHL right now?

05-20-2023, 08:58 PMaleks Wrote: The live sims in reference to the match engine solely, it is fucking trash. It is the worst looking thing ever. Genuinely painful.

Everything else regarding live chat with other users and the stakes or whatever is subjective but actually watching the matches is terrible

It's kind of twofold for me. The engine itself is completely impossible to follow at times, including knowing what the actual score is and what the hell is going on in the live sim, which is weird because when I played a bit offline myself it didn't have as many issues so I am not sure what we are doing there to have it be so buggy. The other is that ANY live sim game also adds a large amount of time to the stream, so sticking around for my game that could be like an hour from now isn't really a great use of time from a pure interest perspective. I said it a lot, but I would be fine with 100% or close to regular season quick sims, maybe 1-2 marquee games a week that could be tied into the prediction PTs or something so there would be some value to watch if you tune in because you picked a winner if you did the PT.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much do you enjoy the SHL right now? - by spooked - 05-20-2023, 09:50 PM