Create Account

How much do you enjoy the SHL right now?

05-20-2023, 09:50 PMspooked Wrote: I would be fine with 100% or close to regular season quick sims, maybe 1-2 marquee games a week that could be tied into the prediction PTs or something so there would be some value to watch if you tune in because you picked a winner if you did the PT.

This is a solid idea. Instead of streaming every sim, we could just do stats for most of the regular season and then have a once weekly YouTube video that's pre-recorded called SHL Primetime which just features live sims of the three Primetime prediction games. Maybe it eventually gets to the point of being edited, having commentary, whatever.

Since it would require fewer sim hours (since most are just being quick simmed), maybe it frees up time to produce the one YT video a bit more or the new format encourages new people to get involved (like as commentators, though they don't want to do the actual simming). One big hurdle would be with the schedule since Primetime would all have to be games on the same in-sim day. It's obviously a big logistical change but I think it's worth pursuing (I would try helping with the framework, to put money where my mouth is).

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much do you enjoy the SHL right now? - by FaraDian - 05-21-2023, 08:28 AM