Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

Option 2

If Dusty Rhodes went to a new team I don't think he'd have much trouble adjusting. I think his game is balanced enough to play any role his team would want him to. He would obviously prefer to be the physical force and tone setter for the team but that has to be earned through solid play and effort and protecting your teammates. Rhodes has that in abundance. Plus Dusty is a fan favorite as well. This should help him get acclimated as the fans will have a tendency to cut him a little slack if he struggles out of the gate. But Dusty is just basically a blue collar guy so he'd go out and put in the work to learn the system and try to develop that chemistry with his teammates. So I don't think being on a new team would be an issue for Rhodes. He may even find it to be exciting and provide a boost for his career.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by BarnabasCollins - 10-30-2023, 10:45 AM