Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

Option 2

Since Kevens has been traded before, he's had to find ways to adjust to the systems of a different team before. It all starts with knowing your teammates first. Getting to know how each of them thinks and acts both on and off the ice is crucial to forming bonds that will translate to better relations with the team and better play. It takes some time to get up to speed on how the systems work, so showing up frequently and consistently to practice is the best way to learn the systems in the long-term. The more time spent exposed to the playstyle and personality of new teammates, the faster a traded player can learn these systems. There's no shortcut to adapting. It's all about slowly building up good relations and habits over time and using prior experience with other teams to enhance the learning process. Some systems will be more difficult to adapt to than others, so asking teammates for tips about how to fit in and play well is a good option too.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Keven - 10-30-2023, 01:00 PM