Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

The first thing I’m going to do for this frivolous bullshit lawsuit would be to announce to the media that anyone that can try to sue for saying “I’m gonna win the cup” is a douchebag. And then, I’m going to publicly roast micool for trying to sue a fucking kid who’s excited about a hockey tournament. Predictably, social media warriors will join the cause, and most of the entire world will completely hate micool, and he’ll be cancelled. Before you know it, he’ll be kicked out of everything he’s ever been a part of, and he’ll be homeless. His friends won’t talk to him, and he’ll fade from existence. You can’t sue a child, especially an excited one. He’ll become one of the biggest assholes in history. It won’t go well for him, so in the end, he’ll be forced to drop his lawsuit, and we’ll all move on from the mess he created. Because of this, Team Iceland will gain worldwide support and become super popular. It’ll be great to have the whole world cheering on my kids. (180)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by JKortesi81 - 11-03-2023, 01:36 PM