Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

Hoang has been on plenty of teams in his life, and plenty of new and difficult situations that have been foisted on him, or have been his decision. For each time, Hoang has devoted himself to finding a way in, not deliberately through forcing his way into conversations or relationships, but by working hard every day, in practice and in the work room, and by endearing himself as a good teammate, he will find a way to adjust naturally to his new surroundings. Hoang has done this in Japan, in junior camps, and in Canada, as well as in Great Falls where he spent four outstanding years becoming a critical part of the community there. Now in Minneapolis, he has built himself again into the wonderful teammate and locker room figure he needs to be, and if he was asked to do it somewhere else, that's what he would do.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by eddiesnothere - 11-06-2023, 12:53 AM