Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 02:21 AM by diacope. Edited 6 times in total.)

Depends on if it was a surprise or not honestly, I can be an emotional player. If it was a move helping both clubs, I'd still try my best in the new organization and hype them up like I always do. nothing really changes for me. Learning the new system though is the harder part, I'm just getting used to things now after four seasons I'm not sure if I have enough time to adjust before the end of my career so the hustle would definitely be up even more. Now if it was a trade out of nowhere when I was clearly part of the plan and my manager decides he wants to go for it I'd respect them at first but it could result in less activity and commitment to my new team being shocked, second thing I'd do is consider how good the team I got traded to was and immediately check the standings, if they are good I'd stay.. If not, I'm packing my bags to try something new on a better team signing only a one-year deal because if I can't adjust my own way, I'm buying a lottery ticket with a few top teams. That's how my story could/would play out if I was ever traded, depending on the context.

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by diacope - 11-06-2023, 02:17 AM