Create Account

Biggest Draft Surprises [2x Draft Media]

01-31-2024, 09:34 AMsve7en Wrote: The paradox of tolerance isn't real and falls apart as soon as you consider tolerance a social construct and not a function of morality. If someone does not abide by the social construct of tolerance they're not covered by the social construct of tolerance.

So that makes it acceptable for leaders in our community ( The SHL ) such as Commissioners, GM's or anyone else with power to ostracize
members based on another view point? I think its easy enough to see where the SHL stands on the LGBTQ+ conversation and I am glad that it has become a safe place for all sorts of people to be. That safety net breaks down and starts to become the very thing its trying to avoid when we have people in power asking those question and in the same breath denying participation of an unpopular opinion. Of course if the answer was hateful or malicious I could fully see the reasons to avoid that member or situation. But at no time did Pyro cross a line, they clearly just stated their opinion on a very loaded and one sided question.

It has to be fair and safe for all, not just those of a sexual, political or any other view. Hate aside of course.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest Draft Surprises [2x Draft Media] - by NUCK - 01-31-2024, 10:17 AM