Create Account

Biggest Draft Surprises [2x Draft Media]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2024, 10:35 AM by NUCK. Edited 1 time in total.)

01-31-2024, 10:25 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: I'd like to point back to my post and the questions I asked that you didn't address. Is it okay for me to exclude racists from my locker room? Or people who don't believe women should have the right to vote?

No and your right, sorry I did answer that in my response to 7. Hate has no place and it's best that way. Thats not going to make anything good or better. But the prespective I am seeing is that it's also not ok to not be on the " Pride jersey " bandwagon. Why cant people just be people and not make it about us vs them, straight vs queer, cats vs dogs. It dosnt help anyone when you wont allow someone whos not pro pride into your circle.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest Draft Surprises [2x Draft Media] - by NUCK - 01-31-2024, 10:29 AM