Create Account

Community Update - Passing of a Member

Thank you everyone for the kind words.
My DMs are open again, thank you everyone for respecting my wishes and giving me space.

The next long while is going to be hard, I am super grateful to everyone here. It will be weird without my better half, but I still have to have all of y’all in my life.

At this time I don’t have further details as far as funeral time or cause of death (turns out no one works on the weekends). If you want an invite to the funeral I am more than happy to send you the info via dm. I do not expect anyone to come from here, but thought I’d offer. Grieving will be important for everyone that knew him and I would like to facilitate that the best I can. I am taking care of me as best as I can too, my mom is headed into town to stay with me for a bit. My therapist also said I’m not allowed to say no to people right now lol

Again, I love you all. Remember to tell those you are close to how much they mean to you.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Community Update - Passing of a Member - by BadWolf - 04-14-2024, 01:42 PM