Create Account

Stop the Bias Against non-Photoshop Users

Let’s be honest, the graphics grading system is unfair, and is a far cry from what it was during my first tour of the SHL. I had just downloaded GIMP at the time and was frankly, pretty bad at graphics. Yet I was making more money per sig than I am now.

Why should I put effort in to sigs anymore if it will just be a 1/5? For what it’s worth, I’ve had nothing but positive feedback from those who asked for the sigs and others who have seen them.

In what world is THIS a 1/5?

[Image: zPd1bmv.png]

The jersey swap is clean, the text pops and the background generally blends well.

And this...

[Image: fuH7MaP.png]

This jersey swap is clean as all hell, sure the text might not be great, but the render alone should warrant at least a 2, with the rest making it a 3.

No, I’m not asking for a 5/5, I know it’s not of that advanced PhotoShop level. But I’d like a more fair grading system for those who have programs such as GIMP, put effort and take pride in their work and produce graphics that many find aesthetically pleasing. I have lost all interest in making graphics for this elitist league if this system is not reworked. It’s a shame too, because I had a whole draft sig package planned.

Riddle me this, SHL...
why should I devote time and effort into making signatures (which is something I enjoy doing), and that, quite frankly, look GOOD, to receive a paltry 400K per sig?

Fuck that.

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Messages In This Thread
Stop the Bias Against non-Photoshop Users - by RainDelay - 01-01-2020, 06:40 PM